Moving Day, or Week


I'm going to be spending the next week, or so, moving many of my old blog posts over to this new blog. I was previously on Wordpress, but that just wasn't my cup of tea. Prior to Wordpress I had been using Blogger for years. You know the saying, "You never know what you've got 'til its gone?" That is how I felt when I was on Wordpress. I realized I am a Blogger girl through and through.

I've decided to keep many of the posts with the original upload date. Meaning the posts will be uploaded as 2014 and 2015, but I'll keep a few to post as new.

All of the posts will be tagged with their appropriate tags, so they should be easy to find. But, they will appear behind this and yesterday's post. I hope that makes sense. It did in my head. ;)

I mostly blog about my writing and my writing process, but occasionally I post about other things, like book reviews. I have been slacking on my reading this year. I signed up for the Goodreads Challenge and am way behind, eight books behind to be exact. Yikes! I really need to get with the program. I completed a few book reviews last year, so I will post those with my old blog posts next week.

I am also finalizing the new look of the blog. The layout is almost done, but I am still working on my pages up at the top of the blog. I should have most of that completed next week, as well.

That is it for now! Look for a bunch of posts popping up over the next week.